Wednesday, November 28, 2012
A long list..... not for Santa...
1. Work on a new drop system (more details in the new year)
2. Preparations for a major drop schedule in March 2013
3. Ongoing work on the fuel system for our CH701 to ensure the long range capability that will be needed for the planned drop schedule in 2013.
4. Constant work towards our funding needs, and seeking alternative revenue streams.
5. Many meetings about collaboration around the Volta Lake for the coming year
6. Planning the training programme for the Clinic and air operations.
PLUS the ongoing, seemingly endless paperwork challenges that seem to be a growing burden in this part of the world.
In the next few weeks we will be sending out our newsletter, so if you are not yet registered - do so now
Thank you all for your support and reading about us, we value you all!